View Single Post
Old November 7, 2014, 02:35 PM   #11
Sevens

I think the OP is already on to this but it is very much worth mentioning that the two early posts in this thread are referencing the Witness Elite Match pistols and it simply must be pointed out that these are on another level from the base Witness line and also from all the other products that EAA slaps their name on. (as said, EAA makes nothing)

I have a Witness Elite Match also and it has been a phenomenal handgun for over 4,000 rounds, but I did my fair share of 'research' before purchasing also and all evidence suggests that the Elite Match and the guns on levels above it are simply built to different and far better standards than the base guns below them.

The guns that the OP is asking about? I would like to think they are decent for the nice price. But confusing the Elite Match, the Silver, the Hunter, the Gold Team and all the other Tanfoglio premium guns with them really doesn't answer the question.

Page generated in 0.02953 seconds with 8 queries