View Single Post
Old November 11, 2017, 05:04 PM   #1
kevra1983

Mounted 30mm 1-6 scope on AR-15 Help.

Hi there,

I just bought a Vortex Strike eagle and American Defense QD 30mm mount for my AR15. I’m trying to get it properly mounted. But the problem I’m having is when I have it mounted, the reticle seems to the left of the AR15 rail. As if I’m looking straight out, it seems like the reticle isn’t looking straight down the rail as I would think it should / would be. I’m a newb at this stuff. I finally bought a scope and mount for my brand new Bravo Company AR15. I’d like to post a picture of how the reticle looks through the scope. It’s a bit hard getting my smart phone to look through the scope. Hehe...

I mean I’ve leveled the scope too. I’m not using a gun vise either. I’m just using a baby level on a flat surface. I think I’ve evenly tighten the screws down. Or at least I hope so. Is it normal for the reticle to look as if it’s to the left a little of the top of the rail on ar15 when I look down the scope? I would guess not. From seeing videos and other pictures online, it doesn’t. Advise or tips would be great please.

Thank you!

Page generated in 0.03469 seconds with 8 queries