View Single Post
Old April 9, 2011, 03:25 PM   #1
Birddog1911

Poll-Help me change the NFA

Moderator: If you feel there is a more appropriate section, please feel free to move this there.

This poll is to conduct research on changing the NFA rules. While I would support a complete removal of the law, I don't believe that it will happen anytime soon.

So what I'm trying to do is appeal to a politicians base emotion; greed. I plan to write to a willing congressional delegate to change the law, and greatly lower the cost of an NFA tax stamp. I hope this will also help repeal the 1986 full auto law, as well.

Please, answer the poll and tell me what you think. I will be cross posting this at every gun forum for which I am a member, and ask that you do NOT hit the poll at the other sites, in order to maintain the accuracy and integrity of the poll.

The choices are:

I would not own a registered firearm or device, regardless of cost

I would own a registered firearm or device, regardless of cost

I would own a registered firearm or device if the cost were greatly reduced

I would own multiple registered firearms or devices if the costs were greatly reduced

I do ask that we try to keep this poll at the top for at least a week, so that I may collect as much data as possible. Once I have collected as much as I can, I will be writing Doug Lamborn to propose the bill, or whatever measure may be used.

Page generated in 0.02011 seconds with 8 queries