View Single Post
Old January 10, 2020, 06:10 PM   #12
larryf1952

I first began shooting handguns in the very early 70's. To make a long story short, I was set in my ways and didn't buy my first polymer framed gun until 2011. That was a Kahr CW9.

I resisted buying a Glock, in large part due to all of the hater hype that I read all over the internet. Finally, about 3 years ago, I broke down and bought a 3rd gen G19. To my utmost surprise, I took to that gun like a duck to water. I have long and slender hands, and I LIKE the way that it feels in my hand. It points naturally for me. The trigger was a far cry better than my pre-Apex M&P's. I even liked the OEM sights.

I can shoot lights out with that gun out to 15 yards, and I enjoy shooting it even better than my Beretta 92 and my CZ75B. It just shoots. They're crazy simple to break down and clean, even to detail strip. As for the Gen 5 Glock, I don't have any personal experience with it. But, I'd doubt that it's much different in overall feel and performance than any other Glock.

Folks seem to hate 'em or love 'em, no doubt. But, it's tough to buy a better gun that does as many things as well as a G19.

Page generated in 0.02225 seconds with 8 queries