View Single Post
Old January 2, 2012, 08:42 PM   #31
C0untZer0

I had to go to Aurora last week. I wouldn't go there for any reason normally, but I had to go there last week. I was definately on a high state of alert, on the street, when I gassed my car, parking in the garage - everywhere.

My aunt lives in Chicago, she is not moving out and unfortunately my mom drives there to see her. If my mom called with a car problem I would drive out there to help her with it.

It's easy to say "If you think you're going to need a gun to go into some neighborhood - don't go" or "If you're living someplace you consider to be so dangerous that you have to arm yourself - it's time to move." But the reality is it's not that easy for all people.

My father had a tuck driver of his get arrested for making a "Hazmat" spill. The driver backed over something and punctured one of his fuel tanks and dumped some diesel in what was basically an empty lot. Because he didn't follow the reporting requirments Chicago Police arrested him. My dad asked me to go with him to bail the driver out. Very bad area. I did take my HK P7M8 with me, in the car.

Hopefully Illinois gun laws will change soon.

Page generated in 0.02928 seconds with 8 queries