View Single Post
Old January 4, 2019, 10:20 AM   #9
ms6852

I've had one for several years and shot it so many times I finally had to get a new barrel and firing pin. Very very accurate and basically shoots anything that you feed it. Just stay away from the hypervelocity rounds and the plastic thingy someone mentioned known as the buffer will last for ever, as I still have the original one. As far as breaking down never take off the grips because than the main springs and magazine disconnector fall out and they are a bear to fix. Eventually you will have to clean it which I do about every 500 to 600 rounds before I begin to have light strikes. It is just a matter of removing the two screws on top and blasting the firing pin housing and blow air into it to make sure the firing pin is not gunked up and use solvent. You tube has many videos and very easy to follow. Your other choice would be the Ruger MKIV just as equally accurate and reliable. The only reason I chose the Browning Buckmark was because I like how the URX grips felt in my hand, no other reason.

Page generated in 0.03403 seconds with 8 queries