View Single Post
Old January 4, 2019, 02:08 AM   #4
NoSecondBest

I had three of them all at one time. I shot them in silhouette and then shot them in Sportsman Team Challenge matches. Two of them got shot extensively, and one mostly used as a back up at matches if needed (it never was). I shot those guns from around 1990 into the early 2000's and had at least three-hundred thousand rounds fired out of them. Other than changing an extractor, ejector, buffer, or spring on rare occasions I never had one fail at a match. They were the most accurate rimfire semi autos I ever owned, and that includes several High Standards and two model 41s. I set several records with them and won five consecutive state and two regional titles with them. I fired many, many 40x40s with them and quite a few 60x60s. When I quit shooting team challenge and retired I sold them to friends who still shoot them today at local matches. I have never seen anything even close to them when you compare quality to cost. You'd have to buy a Pardini to get anything you'd call "better". Just my experience, but that's quite extensive. Those were the Buckmark Silhouette models and I cut the barrels down to 6" when I got out of silhouette and started team challenge with them.

Page generated in 0.03252 seconds with 8 queries