View Single Post
Old January 18, 2013, 04:22 AM   #156
youngunz4life

best to just go for some 5 or 6shots revolvers in NY i guess...what else can one do

I am confused about the law. Can you have a larger magazine as long as when confronted you only have say six in mag and one in chamber? I thought I read something about they only have one year to SELL these larger magazines. I am a revolver guy, but how small do these mags go anyways? I mean really this seems a little ludicrous. I apologize if this has already been covered in this thread.

I do believe this might be a Nightmare for a legal citizen carrying an 8shot revolver too.

"Yeah but Sir this is a revolver." I can just see the frustration and issue(s) with this. "The law isn't supposed to mean revolvers Sir." I am a revolver guy with only 6shots as my top cylinder capacity, live in a gun friendly state, and I still feel affected by this NY law...I can only imagine the actual residents trying to do the right thing but in a jam. Firearms aren't cheap, and some people aren't into selling the accessories.

Page generated in 0.03261 seconds with 8 queries