View Single Post
Old December 25, 2010, 12:45 AM   #12
boatmonkey82

well , i noticed the other day while you tubin on sks's that there were a few running full auto , no big deal . but then i read that the sks was never ever offered in full auto . now i have seen auto sears for them very recently for under 100.00 . , so if they were never offered in full auto then how are these bozos getting by with it ? or are they just stupid enough to post the video ? And as much as i like the fact and idea of a f/a my sks scares me enough just racking a round with a free floating firing pin . I live just outside of raleigh nc on 3 ac with a another 1000 ac behind me , we play pretty hard and its gotten out of hand a few times and the cops were called but they never give us a hard time . I dont even know of a local atf branch and i may be wrong but i dount they would waste too much time over some ol pecker woods having fun. When you set off 20lbs of tannerite and your neighbor sheriff who lives 2 houses down could care less , i mean come on ! , imust just live in a cool place , btw if any one knows a local ATF branch here in nc , fill me in ! lol

Page generated in 0.02639 seconds with 8 queries