View Single Post
Old October 25, 1999, 03:58 AM   #1
Red Bull
Senior Member
Join Date: August 18, 1999
Posts: 564


Some of my brass is having trouble chambering due to bulging. What do I do to fix the brass? I have heard of doo-dads that fix the mis-shaped brass, but I don't know what they are called and how much they cost.

Red Bull is offline  
Page generated in 0.03845 seconds with 8 queries