View Single Post
Old April 18, 2018, 06:25 AM   #25
Lohman446

Quote:
Thing is that those Anti's who might be those who buy shorts and shoes will always buy them for the lowest price, which will probably be from Target, Amazon, etc.

The Anti's aren't brand loyal people, well except when it comes to Apple, Facebook, etc.
I think you are making some pretty strong and incorrect assumptions about "the antis" as a group.

If Dick's fails it will because of a failed business model as a whole. The destruction of a few AR15s is not going to be it. Considering there move to not sell them after Sandy Hook and later "reentry" into the market I think some here are giving far too much consideration to the purchasing power of the vocal pro gunners who "will never set foot in a Dick's sporting goods again." Frankly I am going to guess that group accounted for next to nothing in Dick's bottom line in the first place.

It would be like me stating "I'm never going to step foot in that restaurant again" when referencing a five star dining establishment. Considering I have not to this point and do not intend to it's a fairly meaningless statement.

Page generated in 0.02432 seconds with 8 queries