View Single Post
Old December 31, 2012, 11:16 AM   #257
USAFNoDak

Feinstein Says Bushmaster can use Slide thing to make it full auto.

I watched Sen. Feinstein on Chris Wallace's show yesterday where she appeared alongside Sen. Lindsey Graham. She made a remark which I hadn't heard her make before and I wondered what she was referring to. She said that he Bushmaster .223 could use a slide thing to make it fully automatic. I believe that any semi auto gun which can be "easily" modified to become full auto is already covered and regulated by federal law, as well as some state laws.

Did anyone else hear her say that? If so, do you know what she was referring to? If she's correct and was not just tossing out misleading info, wouldn't any AR15 style rifle be able to implement the same sort of device and render them ALL as subject to regulation under already existing federal laws? I'm looking for some insight from some of the people who are more "in the know" than I happen to be.

Lindsey Graham said nothing about it. No questions, no rebuttal, nothing. He let it stand "as was said". I'm not a big fan of his, but he did at least have the guts to admit that he owns and AR-15.
"If you love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen." Samuel Adams.

Page generated in 0.02334 seconds with 8 queries