View Single Post
Old October 31, 2009, 06:37 PM   #3
Erich

As usual, I generally just use the Tuck Clip as an appendix IWB rig under a cover garment:

It works very well tucked, though - here are some pix:

This is no criticism of the holster (either quality of manufacture, materials or design), but it should be noted that as with any metal-clipped one-attachment-point IWB holster, rotation of the Tuck Clip holster in the waistband can be a bit of an issue. Nature of the beast, and mostly controllable by wearing a properly tightened belt. Srigs pointed out to me when I ordered that his Tuck Snap holster [ http://www.sideguardholsters.com/holsters/TuckSnap.htm ] was more likely to stay perfectly situated, but I wanted the metal clip option in order to be able to use it without a belt. I'm perfectly happy with my choice to buy this set-up, but others out there might want to give consideration to this element before deciding which model suits their needs.

I will definitely be using the RAMI a lot more now that I have the Sideguard Tuck Clip. I believe that this rig is going to allow me to use the little CZ up to its real potential - this is the holster that I have been looking for ever since I got the gun.

Page generated in 0.03584 seconds with 8 queries