View Single Post
Old August 12, 2010, 03:38 PM   #1
UniversalFrost

big negative for AuctionArms

I recently had a deal go south with a seller on Auction Arms.

I have been a reliable (100% feedback both selling and buying) customer of Auction Arms since circa 2007.

Well, I left negative feedback for the seller and he rebutted it and then complained to Auction Arms (he has multiple negative feedbacks this year alone).

I received an email from Bob Lancaster (EVP of AA) this morning stating that the seller had complained to them and Bob had removed my negative feedback. Well, the email the seller had sent to AA was no where near the truth and I attempted to log onto my account with AA to reply to Bob and it seems my account has now been disabled.

So, I guess it is buyer beware (or user beware) with Auction Arms nowadays. They (AA) didn't even give me a chance to defend myself and instead had a knee jerk reaction of disabling my account (which still had 100% positive feedback) and removing my negative feedback from a deadbeat seller's account.

At this point I have replied to AA that I will be taking my business to gunbroker and gunsamerica for buying (I have already transitioned to them about a year ago for selling).

Between the GPAL issue (AA was a big supporter) and now this action against a member in good standing (me) without even asking for my side of the story, I am fed up with Auction Arms.

"Quando Omni Flunkus Moritati" (when all else fails play dead) -Red Green

Page generated in 0.03753 seconds with 8 queries