View Single Post
Old April 17, 2012, 06:00 PM   #56
Stevie-Ray

Quote:
StevieRay, you've taken some liberty with certain statements re: having guns placed in the house. Mine for sure, and others as well.

Any gun stored for tactical reasons in my house is not stored "willy-nilly". It's put where it is for a reason, with forethought, to give me a tactical advantage under extreme circumstances.

Lastly, if they're stored "willy-nilly" then they wouldn't be locked up--would they?
I've taken NO liberties. I really couldn't care less how they are placed about the house. I've used the term willy-nilly to explain that even if they are placed in the absolute most careless positions, if your house is locked up-your guns are locked up. Or would you rather give criminals even more excuses in court?

Your honor, if I hadn't seen that beautiful handgun laying on that table while I was looking in their windows, I swear I never would have broken in. So you see, it's actually their fault.

Clear now?

Page generated in 0.02809 seconds with 8 queries