View Single Post
Old August 12, 2019, 07:35 AM   #5
Carl the Floor Walker

Quote:
Originally Posted by OhioGuy View Post
I never liked anything about the first gen LCP when I rented or even held it. The Pico feels considerably more solid and it's run reliably over about 500 rounds, although it did have a few double feeds during the first 200 or so.

Haven't experienced the SCCY but I was very unimpressed with their 9mm pistols. Felt cheap, ergonomics were weird, didn't like the trigger.

Pico trigger is actually excellent. It's possible to be very accurate with it. The grip is small and slippery so I'm still looking for a solution to help with that. I may try gritty Talon Grips next. The rubber sleeves I've found tend to slide around during shooting.

Remember a gun this size is the ultimate compromise. I'm very fond of my Pico but carry only when clothing rules out all else.
Ohio, guy, yes the gipe is slippery, but just a little bit of grip takes care of that. Also the modular grip design mean you can experiment with DIY stippling. I have two Pico's and love these well built mild shooters. If I told you have many rounds I have through one of them, no one would believe me. Very Durable guns.

Additional grips are inexpensive.

Beretta Nano Professional stippling on left

Last edited by Carl the Floor Walker; August 12, 2019 at 07:42 AM.

Page generated in 0.02722 seconds with 8 queries