View Single Post
Old April 22, 2013, 10:38 AM   #25
presspics

I'm not understanding the hatred toward the S&W SD9. Seems to be some carry over opinions treating the SD as if it were the same gun as the SIGMA series. It's not. The SD Series are fantastic guns at a very reasonable price. I've owned just about every gun that is made at one time or another. My preferred 9mm is a Browning High Power. Given the 3 choices above I would rate them all pretty equally. The Glock 19 is a great gun and has lots of aftermarket parts support if you are into customizing your gun. The S&W SD pistols use the same sights as the M&P series so you have plenty of choices there. APEX also makes a great trigger kit for the S&W SD. I have that kit in my SD40 and it works beautifully. The Ruger probably has the least aftermarket support..

I've owned many Glocks over the years. They are good guns but the grip design and grip angle suck. The S&W SD9 is very similar to the Glock but with a much better grip. Try all 3 if you can and choose on which one you like the best. They are all equally good guns and you won't be disappointed no matter which one you choose.

Page generated in 0.02931 seconds with 8 queries