View Single Post
Old May 27, 2009, 03:01 PM   #1
NJCSD

2nd Amendment March comes to NJ!

Ladies and Gentlemen, in times past I've posted under the name 'Rovert' on the forum here (even before it was shut down and subsequently reopened those many years ago) but I have created this ID to pass along information from our organization that I believe is of high value to our community. Please forgive the somewhat 'cheeky' nature of the request, but I'm sure you understand the need.

Dear fellow patriots,

By now, many of you are familiar with the Second Amendment March.

We are proud to announce that the NJCSD has been named as the Official Sponsor of the SAM for the Garden State. We will be responsible for coordinating Town Hall style events around the state and with your help and support, I know that this will be a history-making series of events.

Skip Coryell, the founder of the SAM, will be flying in from Michigan to deliver a PowerPoint presentation called "The 2nd Amendment: Its Origin and Purpose", followed by discussion about logistics related to the Washington and Trenton marches.

The first such Town Hall event will be held on July 17th (Fri) at 7PM at Fairleigh Dickinson University's Teaneck campus. Other venues will be announced as they become available.

Please CLICK ON THIS LINK ASAP to reserve your seat.

Those of you who would like to help promote the event with flyers, please let us know and we'll get some to you, or you can download the file from our website library and print them yourselves. The flyer can be found at this link here: PRINTABLE FLYER

If you know of any locations where we can hold other 2nd Amendment March Town Hall meetings for that same weekend (JULY 18th and the morning of JULY 19th) preferably in the NW and Central areas of the state (counties of Sussex/Warren, Hunterdon, and Monmouth/Ocean), please let us know IMMEDIATELY so we can get to work securing them for that weekend. Those of you who desire to hold a Town Hall further south (Gloucester, Salem, Cumberland) please let us know so that we can arrange for another date because of your proximity to the Philadelphia market which would be done in coordination with the PAFOA.

We've often said that we do what other organizations don't, won't, or can't. I hope the next time someone asks "What has the NJCSD done lately", that this is one more thing you can point to.

Yours in Liberty,
The NJCSD Management Team

Last edited by Al Norris; May 29, 2009 at 08:51 AM. Reason: Moderation Issues

Page generated in 0.03078 seconds with 8 queries