View Single Post
Old September 4, 2012, 06:18 PM   #21
10-96

Just a wild tangent thought here, Big Tom, but have you given any thought to a .38 revolver with cowboy action loads? Those are crazy mild to shoot, still an acceptable bullet weight, and then there's that grip thing.

When gripping a DA/SA revolver with cowboy loads, you can cup your injured hand with your off-hand and put your off-hand thumb on the left hand side shroud. You're still shooting strong handed, but the majority of the support is coming from the other hand.

I wouldn't recommend one of those ultra lightweight revolvers, but a regular type of 2" - 4" bbl length depending on what you prefer.

Just a thought or two. Hate to see a guy who wants to carry go around all unarmed. Good luck, and I hope the wrist gets better for ya.

I'm going to use the words "clip" and "Long Colt" every chance I get. It grinds my gears to see new members attacked when we all know dang good and well what's being refered to.

Page generated in 0.04142 seconds with 8 queries