View Single Post
Old October 22, 2017, 07:04 AM   #4
HiBC

IMO,this forum has an excellent Staff.
I have been here several years...made over 5000 posts,and out of all of those,only one resulted in a problem with a Moderator.

I don't care to rehash the case. I was suspended . I still cannot connect what I was accused of to anything I did. Its baffling. I can understand the comment on the response,too. The OP used the word "Vendetta" . I'd describe it a bit differently...but I recognize the experience. I'll let it go at that.

The case was discussed by Staff,the suspension was reversed. I'm satisfied.Its water under the bridge.

Like being on the street,"The Cockroach who argues with the Chicken is always wrong"

Defer to the Moderator,remain respectful . Comply.Create no regrets.And genuinely LISTEN. Its very likely there IS something to learn and something to change.

If you are patient,and if you have a valid issue, PM it to Staff. Posting soiled laundry is not the best plan.As I said,Staff is pretty darn good.
They may tell you where you went wrong,whether you like it or not.

But they are OK by me.

I did review some of your posts,Suthern. At least from what I saw...You might want to just sit back and breathe awhile.
Watch the season change.Listen to the squirrels.

Folks who just want to argue for the sake of arguing...might realize they are taking up valuable time. Stressing.It can be annoying.Know when to hold them,when to fold them.

Last edited by HiBC; October 22, 2017 at 08:56 AM.

Page generated in 0.02527 seconds with 8 queries