View Single Post
Old October 15, 2013, 10:40 PM   #3
WyMark

A couple years ago I was looking for a P229 and found an E² at a well known gun store in Loveland, CO. The sales guy was knowledgeable and it was a pretty good deal on a lightly used two tone model. I wanted to check prices and verify, since I'd never owned a Sig. Went back two days later to buy it if it was still available, and that sales guy wasn't working. The one that was didn't know much about Sigs and was having trouble finding the one I wanted to look at. But the entire time he was looking he was working very hard to convince me that a Gen4 G19 was what I really wanted anyway. I got disgusted and left.

A week or so later I found a used P228 at another shop in Ft Collins and got to test fire it on their range. I wanted to look at the P229 one more time before I decided, so I drove down to Loveland to try again. This time the sales guy that was working didn't really like Sigs or Glocks, but was pretty sure that an XD was what I really needed. Couldn't hardly get him down to the Sig section of the display counter, and when I finally did it was like he had a spring attached that pulled him back over to the Springfields.

I went and bought the 228 and have been very happy with that choice, especially with the E² grips I put on it.

Page generated in 0.03530 seconds with 8 queries