View Single Post
Old November 22, 2000, 01:14 AM   #1
Justin Moore

Hey all,

I just got my new IDPA Belt Holster from Blade Tech about a week ago. Really nice work, however I have one gripe. I ordered it with their new Tek Lok attachment, which in and of itself is pretty damned nifty. Certainly makes it easy to take the holster on and off.

My gripe is this thou, it really makes the holster stick out from the waist. What I was wondering is, if you one of you kind folks with a digital cam and a BT holster with the standard belt loops could take me a profile snapshot of your rig. That way I could compare the two, and decide if I wanna send this back to BT to have the regular belt loops installed. I'm assuming with the standard belt loops, the holster fits closer to the hip, but I'd like to be sure before I go ahead and do anything. Even wearing a heavy coat or sweater, you can still see the gun poking out with the Tek Lok installed.

Oh, one other thing: how well does the the 'shim system' work? What keeps them in place? Seems to me like they would just fall out of there

Page generated in 0.02564 seconds with 8 queries