View Single Post
Old March 27, 2010, 06:34 PM   #11
RAnb

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y-6QOHGcpzU

I just spent ten minutes in front of the camcorder and made some more footage. Keep in mind that this is just a rehearsal, hence the boring background, no shave, unwashed hair and stumbling dialog.

The entire video will be remade after I get a new camcorder. The voice-overs used when displaying the photos and forms were made with a cheap microphone, but they sound far better than the camcorder microphone. This should improve when I get the new camcorder with an external microphone.

The footage of my lathe are still photos I took of already completed parts from my 300 whisper can, the rifle is my 300 whisper Contender.

I want to include a bit about the ATF form 4, but will keep it very brief and reduce the time spent on the form 1. I need to set up a stand to hold my script in front of me so that my eyes remain towards the camera. I also need to run through the whole thing repeated so that I do not stumble over the words. I need to change the script so that I say suppressor instead of silencer and firearm instead of weapon.

Would using actual video of turning silencer parts be better? I can take better photos of the silencer parts and rifles for the video. Anyone have suggestions on what photos I should use when talking about Maxim's silencers? So far the suggestions by others on the internet have been very helpful. Thanks.

Ranb

Page generated in 0.03746 seconds with 8 queries