View Single Post
Old April 13, 2009, 06:58 PM   #5
Jofaba

We were talking about that at work last week. My immediate response to HEARING (not seeing, this is important) that hey were on a "life raft" was why they didn't just snipe the pirates. I now realize that it was a covered raft, entirely different than what I was visualizing.

Still, the first response from my friend was that sniping off a boat into another boat would be fairly difficult. I rolled my eyes and said "there's an obvious fix for that" and as I knew would be the case, my incredibly intelligent friend (that's no sarcasm, this guy seems to know EVERYTHING and it's a privilege picking his brain) knew what I was hinting at and replied "gyroscopics". In otherwords, a gyroscopic platform to shot from.

There's been no word of that so I can only assume they did it old school. Incredibly impressive and incredibly proud of them.

I will say that I am surprised at the pirate reaction. They're apparently very stupid when they should be just "forgetting the whole thing". Well, its their lives they're playing with.

Page generated in 0.05576 seconds with 8 queries