View Single Post
Old December 12, 2005, 01:33 PM   #13
Harley Quinn

I am late on the thread.

But here goes.

Eat a good meal in the morning as normal (for me) Juice, Milk, Coffee, Protein,
Carbs, and I do this early.
Take along plenty of water. Have a lite snack at around 10, another at lunch and another around 2 or 3 depending on how long you are training. I would not change much from a normal meal of good nutrition. Juice, Carbs and Protein. Coffee if you like or not.

Sometimes the shaking is caused by your body not being use to the training and you need to get in shape. If you are shooting a lot it is your body trying to compensate for the firing of your gun that you are not used to. Unless you train and have a schedule you will run out of steam and be very tired and drained. Keeping your self in shape is the best over all mention. Drinking a lot of alcohol is not the best either. You need to get a good nights sleep 6-8 hours.

It sounds like to me you did not eat properly for starts, and you might need to look at your intake as far as water and food, something to snack on every 2 hours or so along with water. If you drink a lot of caffine and soda you should stop it. Don't eat junk food...

Get a good nutrition book and eat according to the tables they set forth for your weight and age. Above all drink water, 64 oz's a day is a good start for a 225 pound 6-2 guy, (me) working, training, or just normal might be to cut it in half.

Harley

Page generated in 0.02942 seconds with 8 queries