Thread: One happy Dad!
View Single Post
Old March 11, 2010, 04:51 PM   #1
PRONE2

One happy Dad!

My two boys have been waiting to take there hunters education for years and then that magic age of 11yo hit! So for the past 2 weeks every Monday and Wed night from 6:30 to 9:30 I have taken them to class and enjoyed it along with them. So last night was the "big" test and I must say they were soooo nerveous before they took it. So as I stood outside the door for what seemed like hours while they were takeing the test, when all the sudden it hit me I was just as excited/nerveous as they were. As they walked out of the room to set and wait for there grades both boys had the "pale white" face thing going on, one of them even began to shake and told me he thought he was going to pass out! As the instructor gave people the grades and we saw some of the "older kids" failing my boys sank deeper and deeper in there chairs. When he got around to them I was ready either to jump for joy, or do CPR! Well lets just say I now have 2 new hunting partners, and the ride home was filled with plans for our first hunt together! I know when they finally got to bed last night they could not have been prouder of themselves, and the smile is still on my face. No matter when it is or what it is for, my next hunt will be a great one with my boys.

Page generated in 0.02980 seconds with 8 queries