View Single Post
Old November 12, 2017, 01:26 PM   #101
Glenn E. Meyer

If you are concerned with accuracy, then choosing a 5 shot gun without lots of training, is not a wise course.

The idea that you will be deadly accurate with a difficult gun to shoot and that someone who has a higher capacity will be an inaccurate spray and pray shooter doesn't hold merit.

You speak of a five shot volley. You don't shoot volley fire. You shoot what you can accurately hit.

Reloading off speed strips in a stress situation isn't the world's easiest feat. If you carry 15 rounds, carry it in a manner that isn't a slow stress trap.

This has become the typical argument - guess what learn how to use your gun and all this 5 shot, spray and pray becomes meaningless rhetoric.

I have trained with the snubbies and higher capacity guns and competed with both. I know there limitations and to be blunt and if you take offense, I'm sorry but training is more important than this discussion.

People have researched small gun accuracy, whether firing a volley and looking for cover has any meaning and similar incidents.

The small gun is a basically a one opponent, close up mugger, gas station robbery gun. It can be used for more intense long distance work but at a disadvantage and you'd better train up. The square range isn't training.

Page generated in 0.03689 seconds with 8 queries