Thread: Okay, people.
View Single Post
Old September 13, 2001, 03:51 PM   #82
nswgru1

Well in the danger of being labled a racist (h*** I live in MS that automatically makes me one)

Navy Joe: This post started out with LD calling for people not to take the law into their own hands and do stupid things to people in THIS country that had absolutely nothing to do with what happened. I agree with that and I would THINK, THINK mind you that nobody that has responded to this thread would either, but I can only speak for myself.

This thread at some point turned into a debate about the appropriate action to take once responsibility has been established. Those of us you have been at " the tip of the spear" are repulsed by anything less than full commitment no holds barred retaliation.

In conclusion: I personally think and KNOW to some extent that your 5% estimate is wrong but don't think that is of any importance.
The world breaks everyone and afterwards many are strong at the broken places, but those that will not break, it kills. It kills the very good, the very kind, and the very brave impartially. If you are none of these rest assured it will kill you too, but there will be no special hurry.

Page generated in 0.03047 seconds with 8 queries