View Single Post
Old March 24, 2013, 05:10 PM   #4
rclark

Your doing what I did after the last time around.... I have a whole shelf full of powders from testing and finding good loads.... That way, as you are finding, I can use (and recognize) other powders with confidence if needed. Of course, I also stocked up while I could, so not feeling the pince this time around (yet). Ran into some primers the other day and bought them all (only 800 CCI-300s).... Still doesn't bring me up to pre-ban-gun control levels.... But it helps.

Quote:
With the de-facto defeat of any serious national anti-gun legislation
I just got a message from the NRA that the bans and such can still be added as riders to other bills... So not out of the woods yet (if ever). "... will be allowed to offer it as an amendment to the gun control bill, the primary element of which is a proposal by Sen. Charles Schumer (D-N.Y.) that would criminalize the private transfer of firearms between law-abiding Americans. The legislation is expected to be considered the week of April 8." <-- notice Democrats still 'pushing'.....

Quote:
Not much seems to be missing from my LGS's shelves
Lucky you! ... Around here there are signs that say "No powder until further notice" and that hasn't changed for weeks...
A clinger and deplorable, MAGA, and life NRA member. When guns are outlawed, only outlaws will have guns. Single Action .45 Colt (Sometimes colloquially referred to by its alias as the .45 'Long' Colt or .45LC). Don't leave home without it. That said, the .44Spec is right up their too... but the .45 Colt is still the king.

Last edited by rclark; March 24, 2013 at 05:18 PM.

Page generated in 0.03498 seconds with 8 queries