Thread: 32 Magnum
View Single Post
Old May 16, 2009, 08:46 PM   #22
Hammer It

Quote:
BTW. What do you know abt the history of the 16-4 in 32mag? I assume they do not make it anymore. Wonder what they are worth. Not that I will ever part with mine. My friend ended up getting the small little S&W 32mag (can't remember the model) in stainless. Did not see it in your photos. It was small, stainless, very petite and packable but not a snub nose. But did not shoot anywhere like my 16-4
Hello Hoosker
Welcome to the forum always good to see another .32 H&R magnum Fan among us Lover's of the Cartridge. The Model 16-4 was introduced in 1989. Mine is a 1989 and they discontinued them in or around 1991 due to soft sales. They made them with 4"-6" & 8-3/8" barrels and only about 2500 or so. The small gun you speak of your friend having was a model 631 Combat Masterpiece Kit Gun Magnum -J-frame, which was a tad bit larger than the Previous-J-frames. They produced the 631 in a 2" snub, a 2" Snub Lady Smith and the 4" Model of mine shown above. They Only made about 1500 of them from what I have heard and 500 of each model mentioned. I hope this helps, Hammer It

Page generated in 0.03245 seconds with 8 queries