View Single Post
Old May 16, 2005, 05:33 PM   #2
dasmi

I keep some of that Fix-a-flat stuff that comes in a can, jumper cables, three MREs, one gallon drinking water, two gallons 50/50 coolant/water, tool kit, cell phone chargers for both of my cell phones, hand held CB radio, extra batteries, mag light, extra batteries, tire iron, jack, road flares, blanket, yellow first-responder blanket, basic first-aid kit, duct tape, hammer, large hunting knife.

I've had to use most all of it at one time or another. The coolant I used when a friend's car overheated. The tire repair stuff gets used more often than I'd like. Tool kit gets used all the time. Jumper cables have never been used to start my truck, but I try to help those in need when I can. Used the road flares when I had to push my friend's truck out of traffic when her alternator died. Thankfully, I've never had to use the first-responder blanket.

Page generated in 0.04027 seconds with 8 queries