View Single Post
Old August 24, 2011, 10:24 PM   #1
Old No7

Marlin Cowboy -- Stock Swap??? (update)

Several times I've read that some Marlin Cowboy owners don't like the factory-checkered stocks, and they'd much rather have smooth stocks...

...Well, maybe I can help with that!!!

My Marlin 1894 CB (32 Mag) has a smooth set, and I would be very interested in trading if someone here has checkered Cowboy stocks and wants the smooth wood instead. (I think the checkering will help me grip it better this coming winter, when I will use the 32 Mag for hunting coyotes in the thick woods...)

* PM me, and maybe we can work out a deal that gets each of us the wood that we want, plus rewards you a little for your efforts. *

By the way, I put my smooth 1894 CB next to my checkered 336 CB (38-55), and it appears "from the outside" the 1894 and 336 stocks are identical -- but I plan to try to physically swap those, just to be sure. As this would open up the trade option to those with a 336, as well as those with an 1894.

So.. Does anybody want a smooth Marlin Cowboy stock set, instead of checkered???

Let me know, thanks!

Old No7

Last edited by Old No7; August 25, 2011 at 08:28 PM.

Page generated in 0.02922 seconds with 8 queries