View Single Post
Old September 1, 1999, 06:09 PM   #2
David Wright

I seriously urge you to check-out SCARS at www.scars.com.

I trained in a number of different styles over the past 25 years, and this system is the fastest to get anyone up to speed in a useful street ready method. Consider why the other "styles" are called martial "arts".

All other things being equal, someone who has seriously practiced SCARS for a short while is a very, very dangerous person (to BG's) indeed. Give them 1 month compared to the other styles..... Well, you'll see.

I have shown the SCARS video training tapes to a good number of mature, un-opiniated, martial arts type folk, and not one of them has failed to be impressed. That says a lot when you think about it. The most often opinion I have heard voiced by folks after a class, or after seeing the videos is how much time we felt was wasted doing other things.

This is not to denigrate others who have spent years (decades!) reaching a high level of skill in their endeavors with other systems.

It is, however, a real test of oneself to do things differently that work better, even if is not currently fashionable, or you spent years on other styles. (me)

Check it out. It is a real eye-opener.

Page generated in 0.03616 seconds with 8 queries