View Single Post
Old January 16, 2018, 04:26 PM   #1
rjinga

Sneaky Pete Holster for Shield 9mm

I received the ballistic nylon Sneaky Pete holster for my S&W 9mm Shield today. The main reason I bought the holster is for certain work days, and I think it’s going to work well in that situation.

I’m an attorney, and I’m in court four or five times a month with my main client. During those times, I’m in a suit and I can’t carry in the Judicial Building. On those days I will also go to the client’s office to meet with the staff and their customers also. And, since I live in the balmy to down-right hot state of Georgia, I take my suit coat off whenever possible. Therefore, I don’t usually have a cover garment for a regular OWB or IWB holster (not a fan of tuckable holsters).

I had an inexpensive daily planner/holster to carry my Sig P229 on those days. However, I was never really comfortable not having the firearm on me, and on a few occasions I have walked off leaving the planner/holster outside of immediate arm’s reach. So, when I ordered my Shield, I started looking at the Sneaky Pete and similar holsters, and ended up ordering the one I received today.

Here’s the SP sitting on top of the daily planner; and, the firearm inside the SP:

Here are the rough dimensions:

Jeans and T-shirt:

Suit pants and T-shirt (b/c I was too lazy to put on a dress shirt):

Sig Sauer P229 SAS GEN 2 E2 9mm; PTR 91, GI model; Chinese Type 56 SKS; Smith & Wesson Shield 9mm

Page generated in 0.04019 seconds with 8 queries