View Single Post
Old November 20, 2006, 10:05 PM   #38
Big Don

T F T T

Tactical Firearms Training Team was lumped into the (very well done) long list of schools and I want to give Max Joseph an attaboy of my own. I've known Max for a long time, have attended multiple courses he or his hand-picked cadre have taught and have been extremely pleased with all of them. I earned my "Black Shirt" after successfully completing all three levels of handgun training and that is one of my proudest moments. The topper to that was my son, at the age of 16, earning his Black Shirt, the youngest to do so. Max watched him grow up, knew he was safe and skilled with a firearm and that's the only reason he was allowed to take the courses.

Many an LEO has walked away from Handgun Level 1 or 2, mumbling to themselves about the level of training they had received in their academies and how glad they were to be in the TFTT classes.

Max, a former Marine, wanted to bring Gunsite-level training to those of us who couldn't afford to travel to AZ and he met that goal. He will travel to your location if you can make it financially feasible and he's not a greedy man. Check out his web site and read his CV. He's an outstanding trainer and a good man.
www.tftt.com

Last edited by Big Don; November 20, 2006 at 10:12 PM. Reason: correct the title to all caps

Page generated in 0.02496 seconds with 8 queries