View Single Post
Old February 16, 2013, 03:25 PM   #94
Old Grump
Member in memoriam

Quote:
Old Grump,

Back on page 2 you have a pic of a M41. What are you using there as a holster for it?

tipoc
I had to go look it up because I never paid attention to who made it. I bought it for my H&R 922 my very first handgun back in 1969. In 1973 when I acquired my S&W M41 I found it fit the same holster. Since I don't use both at the same time the holster gets used for whichever gun I am shooting that day. The only markings I can find on it say "Hunter" which is printed inside a powder horn and below that the numbers "1100K 52". Don't ask me where I got it because it could have been Las Cruces, San Diego, El Paso or anyplace in between. K-Mart, gun store or Army Surplus store. I don't know, I have done a whole lot of sleeping since then and bought a whole lot of holsters.

I looked it up and to my surprise my brand spanking new holster is now listed as vintage and can be had for $50. Vintage???? Okay, I'm old but vintage?

Anyway the company is still making holsters and still making 1100 series so if you are looking for one for your gun here is a link that might help you.

http://www.sportsmansguide.com/net/c....aspx?a=275690
Good intentions will always be pleaded for any assumption of power. The Constitution was made to guard the people against the dangers of good intentions. There are men in all ages who mean to govern will, but they mean to govern. They promise to be good masters, but they mean to be masters.
--Daniel Webster--

Page generated in 0.03134 seconds with 8 queries