View Single Post
Old August 10, 2013, 02:33 AM   #4
Metal god

I would buy complete or build lower and then buy complete upper . I bought my first complete then built on exactly the way I wanted it . Heres the thing the first one I built is really cool but to heavy . My point is when your new to the AR even when you build exactly what you want . When your done it may not be what you want . My two big mistakes with that rifle were the HBAR and the YHM Todd Jerret free float rail .

I don't have a bunch a stuff hanging off of it either . The rifle is just heavy . Here are the rifles side by side . The black one was the build for $1160 , the MOE-FDE was a complete rifle I bought for $850 out the door .

I would not put a ton of money in to your first because when your done you will still be putting more money in to it . I'd work at it slow and buy stuff as you come to realize you need it . Rather then install stuff till you realize you don't need it .

I almost always write my posts regardless of content in a jovial manor and intent . If that's not how you took it , please try again .

Last edited by Metal god; August 10, 2013 at 02:39 AM.

Page generated in 0.04080 seconds with 8 queries