View Single Post
Old August 10, 2018, 12:41 PM   #2
tahunua001

I doubt that they will, at least in the hoped for configuration.
the 9mm is suffering teething problems. their major selling point is the fact that you can drop in a bx25 trigger to give a smoother feel from the factory, but my question is why didn't they just include it to begin with? the BX really can't be that much more expensive or difficult to incorporate into the design than the existing standard 10/22 type trigger group they currently have(that suck). Ruger is a fan of proprietary mags. the fact that they offer the glock mag version is very out of character for them. I believe that if they do release a 45ACP model, it will follow the same formula as the 9mm, and have an option for either SR45 mags or glock mags.

in all likelihood, they will release a 22lr version that is just an uglied up 10/22 takedown before going with other models that require more work and retooling.

I personally am not a huge fan of a 45ACP carbine that takes 1911 mags. the ammo capacity leaves you spending more time reloading than shooting and even the 15 round super long mags tend to feel like they don't last long enough.

Page generated in 0.04088 seconds with 8 queries