Thread: 10/22 or 15/22?
View Single Post
Old December 5, 2018, 12:44 PM   #21
Felenari

Ah I see. So in the CMMG build, with a lighter bolt does that just make the firearm cycle harder and 8ncrease felt recoil or is it a wear and tear thing?

Has anyone ever tried using small post screws to keep the trigger in one piece? I've seen some cool non threaded designs for tiny post screws when I worked in a cleanroom environment for a while. I imaging the cost of the trigger would go up by at least 40$ but I imagine some people would buy them for "ultra reliability."

I feel you on the Ruger MKII. I've never disassembled one myself but I've seen the video. I used to work at Dick's and a customer of mine showed me. I rember taking apart my 686 to the springs and going -CENSORED--CENSORED--CENSORED- am I gonna do with this mess. Now it's much easier. Practice makes perfect as they say. I definitely want to build a 10/22 takedown after thinking about it. I want wood but weatherproof ish so I'm going to wait till I take my stock making class in trinidad and carve it from a laminated blank. I've seen pictures of a mannlicher stock on a takedown with all brass fittings and it hit me in the I wants so hard.

If no one comes from the future to stop you, how bad could it be?

Page generated in 0.03013 seconds with 8 queries