View Single Post
Old July 26, 2011, 09:42 AM   #76
youngunz4life

I disagree gilligan

if the OP was being witnessed in a vulgar, shouting match on his part after losing his temper, than they were both at fault. If that's the case, there is no evidence that the BG was doing anything different than the OP.

Please note I am not saying this is what happened, but I am not undertsanding why the BUG was a problem here? Were these two individuals face to face yelling at each other? I really can't see any other reason why the BUG was a problem, and the OP did state that his daughter was in tears which holds weight that this encounter did escalate in some form or another. I do know some people carry(or I should say usually just own a gun) without perfect knowledge on a weapon...this is a stretch with reference to the OP because he probably was very efficient. Some people do feel much more comfortable with specific weapons though and sometimes carry(or usually just own) unreliable weapons due to little knowledge or lack of cleaning. Most don't, I don't, but some do. I can't remember the thread but one example was the man that 'saved' the woman from the attack of three dogs. Unfortunately his small auto had a tendency of jamming after one shot. Well, she was seriously injured, but the one shot did kill one dog but there was two left!

I have two kids, and they can help(not going there - that's another blog), but that doesn't in any shape or form change the circumstances for the OP drawing on the BG unless his daughter or him were in danger in the original post. I don't get the feeling that the BG was trying to get hold of the daughter, his aggression was focused on the OP. I mean, the door incident which started the whole encounter ended in zero injury even though it was upsetting.

I also am stating to the OP that I am sorry for making 'guesses' at what happened during this incident. I am not doubting you; I just don't have all the pieces of the puzzle.

all the best

Page generated in 0.03381 seconds with 8 queries