View Single Post
Old October 2, 2013, 06:45 AM   #35
daddyo

Go back to the fanny pack. People make so much hay about them but guess what..........I have only been asked once if I have a gun in my bag (after twenty years to date) and #2 I don't give three craps what others thing about its stylishness. My fanny pack is comfortable, allows me to carry a larger gun and spare mag in any clothing, allows discrete access when needed, is extremely convenient, and eliminates any chance of going unarmed because of attire.

Your children should be educated about your carry gun as soon as they can handle the responsibility. My boys knew at around age 3 and did a very good job of keeping it a secret. Had a couple of hiccups but overall was great. Here is the important part however..........how will your kids react to your having to pull said glock to defend yourself? My kids, if they did as instructed beforehand, would drop to the floor and await my next command. The last thing I want in a gunfire exchange is for my kids to stand and watch making them easy to hit for my adversary. Get those kids trained up for their safety if for no other reason. They will make some mistakes with their lips, so what. Just keep educating them on not doing it.

Page generated in 0.03552 seconds with 8 queries