View Single Post
Old June 23, 2000, 05:00 AM   #3
dinosaur

Tamara;
Don`t really know you so when I was reading the first part of your post, my eyebrows went up a bit. I`m thinking, "What the hell", ok, it was a different word, "was she doing with all those guns and reading material on the bike?" Of course reading on, I was able to figure it out. Anyway, we had a fine young gentleman kill himself on a new Sportster and lo and behold, he had about 3 keys stuffed under his jacket! The investigation and autopsy showed he was high as a kite and doing quite the excessive speed on a curve. Darwin at its best. I can imagine your man in blue was quite interested!
I sometimes wonder what happened to the Sportster. Did it get a good home, etc. I was having an affair with 2 or 3 Harleys at the time so bringing another one home even if I could would cause no end of problems
Anyway, belated wishes for a speedy recovery and if you never crash, you never ride.
Jeez, a woman who works in a gun store and rides. Where were you when I was younger? Your father doesn`t happen to own a liquor store by chance? Oh, never mind, I don`t drink anymore anyway.

[This message has been edited by dinosaur (edited June 23, 2000).]

Page generated in 0.03756 seconds with 8 queries