View Single Post
Old September 7, 2005, 09:03 PM   #28
Zigokubasi

Ah, the tried and true refuge of the cowardly - the forum alt. Tell you what, if you want to get your jollies at my friend's expense then you can deal with me, privately. I recommended Harley's forum as a resource for her to tap in IDing this gun, a decision I deeply regret considering the drooling riffraff which has invaded this thread. To those of you who contributed what information you had, you have my (and her) thanks. We're continuing to pursue other avenues to ID the gun, because for some inexplicable reason this is the only place which seems to resort to calling anything they cannot readily identify a "darra gun", as if the Pakistanis had some monopoly on low-tech and imitation firearms...

Knowing that the markings might be cyrillic but meaningless in any of the slavic languages which use that alphabet is very helpful, thank you. I understand there are other languages which share the cyrillic alphabet, such as Cyrillic Mongolian. Perhaps exploring that avenue might shed more light on this mystery.

If you want to continue the ad hominem idiocy, then a nozh scrap anytime you say.

Page generated in 0.03598 seconds with 8 queries