View Single Post
Old March 22, 2011, 02:51 AM   #18
Ronno

Forster, one of everything they make... Press Co-Ax' , trimmer (Already here), scale you name it... I already have the 8mm dies the Benchrest I think is the model...

I will be getting a Dillon 650 also either at the end of this year or begining of 2012... The Pro 2000 will be set up of one caliber, just as all of these will be... but there will be at least one that friends can come over and use (Chances are it will be the Pro 2000)if they want to they just have to bring their dies if I don't have what they need. I do have extra tool heads for both the Pro 2000 and the 550...I have the Dillon now set up for 40s&w... it is dialed in perfect... That is my master plan have one for each caliber...

I have the 366 from Hornady also coming this year and the Grand from rcbs... to add to the shotshell loading... I like to reload, shoot and clean weapons..!

You may be able to see the Forster trimmer in one of the photos, it is on the white shelf system under the LnL case prep center... Still in the box... In fact the 8mm dies are right next to it... they are in a red box also
Attached Images
File Type: jpg DSC01405.jpg (163.6 KB, 49 views)
File Type: jpg DSC01419.jpg (188.1 KB, 32 views)
File Type: jpg DSC01403.jpg (113.5 KB, 36 views)

Page generated in 0.03384 seconds with 9 queries