View Single Post
Old March 21, 2011, 12:30 PM   #13
GWS

Quote:
Has the OP ever used any of the equipment in the pics? Looks like a display at a gun show. I prefer the strips over any tube fed priming system. Main thing like already mentioned is to have the primers all fully seated in the strips a high anvil will stop things up real quick.

Yes they have been used many times but I am a person that take over protection & care,,, (Drives my wife nuts) Everything is cleaned after each use. I have even waxed these items, including my red kitchaid products in our kitchen..!

I like things to be nice forever... When I buy something, I want to buy it once and if keeping it clean and looking like new will help that, then so be it...I am that way with my starrett and snap-on tools and tool boxes also...

GWS I may take you up on your offers, thank you
Ronno
Ronno is online now Report Post
Ronno....if you ever get bored, come over to my house and Ronno-tize my loading bench!!! Mine gets cleaned once every 4 months....whether it needs it or not. Part of my problem is I'm always in the middle of a project...reloading or modding equipment.

The only thing you're missing on your perfect room is a Hornady or (RCBS) Bullet Feeder. For the RCBS Pro 2000, its like frosting....and yes I modded that as well. H.Bullet Feeder
More Bullet Feeder Mods

So you got a 550, and Pro 2000, AND a Hornady AP. You had a master plan I assume? What was the plan to reload on each? How much to you shoot and what do you like to shoot?

The Hornady Case Prep Center looks impressive....and big, but I like my motorized Forster with its 3-way cutter. Very fast. I use my RCBS Trim Mate for primer hole operations only....so in my case the Hornady product isn't needed...and a good thing too...I don't have any more bench space I want to give up. Thankfully the Trim mate is used, tucked in and slightly behind my Pro 2000 (uses no front bench space).

Page generated in 0.03626 seconds with 8 queries