View Single Post
Old January 21, 2013, 05:42 PM   #10
m&p45acp10+1

Ram it one. The most vital things you have to invest for SAFE reloading are Time, and ATTENTION.

Note I used caps to show the importance of things.

Please do not take this as an insult. I offer this suggestion in thinking of yours, and other's safety.

If you are that short on time forget dropping that much money. It would be a poor investment for you. You are already short enough on time. Buy some bulk comercial reloads. They are economical, and all you have to do is order them, and wait for them to come on the brown truck.

I say this as a person that started to reload, and cast lead to have the chane to shoot a lot more with the very limited funds that I have. I had time, and attention to invest, and very little money. I started with, and still use a single stage. I batch load. I spend roughly 10 to 12 hours reloading or casting each week. This weekend between me, my wife, and a couple of friends 800 rounds of my reloads were shot. Total cost was under $75 in money, and 7 hours of actual work that I enjoy doing. If I were not doing it I would be in a Lazy Boy watching TV and drinking something cold. (Most likely with a giant bag of Cheetos in my hand as well.)

Page generated in 0.03132 seconds with 8 queries