View Single Post
Old February 27, 2002, 10:31 AM   #8
KSFreeman

Tamara, hey, all I knows is what I read. The very first (or furst in Hoosierese) line of the Tejas Gun Owners' Guide is "Texas has strict gun laws." And one time at a NADA conference (at band camp) at Northwesten I just happened to strike up a conversation with a young, nubile ADA (I think that's what you call them down there) from Knoxville. She even knew the TN and FL case that references the oppressive gun laws of the South and what they are for. Lovely young lady, dynamic personality (and you should have seen her dance on the bar at Spike's Rat Bar on Elm).

And now it's time for "True Stories of the Former Gun Counter Employee": Guy comes in, wants to see P35. I demag and rack open. He suddenly starts jumping around the counter and the aisles waving it at other customer just like in his SAS training obviously. I hit him high, my buddy hit him low. The store dect was a part-time copper from the Northside. He went downtown; never found out what happened to case. I was never subp'd by the PA.

I've always though that gun shops should have the four rules posted up on a big board.

Page generated in 0.02683 seconds with 8 queries