View Single Post
Old August 6, 2006, 11:08 PM   #73
Epyon

Well...

As I've stated before, I do know of college graduates and college students who do study hard and blaze up when finals are over, or when there's a hard day at work they just sit and smoke just like anyone who would come back home to have a beer. These aren't your burnout stoner high school kids that dropped out, they are educated people who live successful lives and push themselves to do better in life. They don't live like slobs, and they are productive, they go to work, and go to school, pay their bills on time and take care of their families. I think addiction and being a slob are choices made by people, and not every substance causes the physical addiction aspect to have horrible withdrawls. Marijuana withdrawl isn't anything like alcoholic/herion/cocaine withdrawls.

Epyon
Vote Epyon for president in 2008, if you vote for Epyon all of your wildest dreams will come true: This campaign was brought to you by Epyon; funded in part by the Pizza Party, Surprise Party, Birthday Party, and Slumber Party.
Epyon is offline   Reply With Quote

Page generated in 0.03058 seconds with 8 queries