View Single Post
Old June 14, 2005, 04:59 PM   #60
John28226

Wondering

I am new to this site, so forgive me if the moderators screen it without my knowledge, but I read these postings and am torn between saying we should all thank RWK and Double Naught Spy for some free legal advise and saying that this is the Internet where 40 year old men who have "less than honorable intentions" pose as teenagers. While it is good to think about what you would do, even play the "what if" game, it might be prudent to ask such questions of a good attorney IN YOUR HOME JURISDICTION. Carry a gun or not, we should always be aware of our surroundings and teach our family the same thing; your wife should have an escape plan from her vehicle in case a BG graps her door and tells her to "move over". I think the question was, "can you use your gun?" but was it a legal question or was it the same type of question the instructor posed the first night of our law enforcement training, "in defense of your partner, another officer or a civilian, can you take a human life? If not leave now." Several people did.
And I tend to wonder if Spy is really telling us something about his intentions on a pro-gun site? Just me, I guess, but suspicion is part of my job and my nature.

Thanks for the information, anyway.
John
Charlotte, NC

Page generated in 0.03667 seconds with 8 queries