View Single Post
Old November 24, 2013, 01:35 PM   #1
Model12Win

12 Gauge Dummy Rounds?

Hello friends! It's come to my attention that I have a home defense pump shotgun that I need to practice more often with, particularly in the area of reloading the tube magazine. I though it would be a simple manner to find some 12 gauge 2 3/4" dummy rounds on the internet, but not so. I'm not in the market for snap caps, those are easy to find. I want something that will replicate the actual weight and feel of a true 12 gauge round, so preferably something made with a real hull and brass base and filled with some kind of shot or weight.

I have searched all over, and all I can find are either snap caps of various kinds or certain dummy rounds that have a brass base but have a hollow orange body that I've read don't weigh the same as a real shell. I have seen some promising pictures of Fiocchi and Remington dummy rounds that look ideal. They look to be made from real shell components and both are filled with about 1 oz. of lead shot. BUT, I cannot find either of these for sale. All websites with these listed all say "out of stock". I've also tried E-bay with no luck either.

So can somebody please point me in the direction in finding realistic 12 gauge dummy rounds? If anyone has any for sale, please let me know. I'm in the market for at least 25 shells. Thanks!

Page generated in 0.02510 seconds with 8 queries